Vidyasaarathi, an initiative by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL e-Gov) has a potential to bridge the gap in education finance in the country. It is an online platform that proposes to effectively bring together various stakeholders in the education ecosystem and is positioned as a user friendly, transparent, and demand driven platform which will help the corporate sector in playing a positive role in developing education finance for the Indian society at large.
The solution would help manage the entire online scholarship application. Vidyasaarathi aspires to empower the fund providers as well as students by developing an ecosystem that benefits all stakeholders. Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) shall act as a central trust for administering scholarships under Vidyasaarathi system. This initiative is also supported by Centre for Digital Financial Inclusion (CDFI).
• One stop platform for scholarship management
• User friendly portal for Students as well as fund providers
• Provides transparent & controlled education funding ecosystem
• Fund providers can design customized scholarship schemes
• Corporates can channelize CSR funds to bridge the gap in education funding
For detailed information please visit www.vidyasaarathi.co.in